In Honor and Memory of
Mrs. Loraine Campbell Granger
On May 30, 2003 the Bainbridge community lost a very special friend. Mrs. Loraine Campbell Granger was a committee member of the Fall Festival of Leaves and a devoted teacher to the students of the Paint Valley School System, even after her retirement. Becauase she is missed by many, it is with great pride that the annual Fall Festival of Leaves Scholarship Queen Pageant be dedicated to her.
Click HERE to download Form.
Note: Pageant is Limited to the first 25 Entries.
1. Must be female, U.S. Citizen, between the ages of 15 and 18 by Thursday, September 20th, 2012.
2. Must attend or be a graduate of one of the following school districts: Unioto, Paint Valley, Huntington, Hillsboro, Adena, Greenfield, Chillicothe, Zane Trace, Southeastern Schools or Western.
3. Must; be of good moral character, never been married, a non-parent, and no visible tattoos or body piercings. .
*4. Must attend session at Bainbridge United Methodist Church (corner of Maple and 2nd), on Sunday, September 23rd at 2:00 p.m. for photo taking and explanations of rules. Wear dress attire for photo taking. (Church dress, suit, skirt etc.)
*5. Must attend rehearsals at Paint Valley High School on Sunday, September 30th ,Sunday, October 7th , and Sunday, October 14th from 2-6pm,. Dress casual but bring shoes you will be wearing the night of the pageant to practice in.
6. Must attend both the photo session and rehearsals or you will be automatically disqualified. (Please make arrangements with work ahead of time)
7. Must have knowledge of Fall Festival of Leaves and the surrounding area. Information pamphlets will be provided.
8. Must be willing and able to travel and promote Fall Festival of Leaves during following year (primarily Saturdays and Sundays, May through October-Other times as scheduled) 15 Festivals required
9. Preliminary judging at 4:30 p.m.,Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at Bainbridge United Methodist Church, followed by the pageant at Paint Valley High School at 8:00 p.m. .
You will not be notified prior to photo taking. DO NOT FORGET!! Photo session and rehearsals are closed to public and parents.
Parents are invited to the Saturday, October 14th , rehearsal. Parents are also invited to the church on the night of the pageant for refreshments. .
Return applications to: Bobbi Blanton, 10957 US RT 50, Bainbridge, OHIO 45612
If you have any further questions please contact Bobbi Blanton at (740) 626-2045 or Vicky Mettler at (740) 634-3241